Tuesday 15 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Eight

I had a very quiet day today.

Zita and I went for our before breakfast nice walk with Professor Jill. But not with my friend Jamie. 

Because she had the other dog. Oh well. It is a very little dog. Jamie does not like it so much. Ha. 

Craig made very crunchy toasts toasts today. 

But they were so toasty the save me, save me machine went off. Three times. Oh dear. It is a way too loud machine.

Then our friend Kathy came to visit Zita. And have more too much coffee. 

I minded them. On the comfy rug in the living room.

Emmet is resting himself in his comfy bedroom. So he will be all better again. Ha. 

You have to be very quiet to get all better. It is known. 

Sometimes I go down to see him. To make sure he is still in our house. And not in the nasty food hospital. 

Niamh is very busy at the big centre building. Teaching everybody. 

Yesterday my house shook. Everybody's house shook. 

Because the whole ground shook. That is not right. I ran out side to see everything. 

But I could not see anything at all. It was still all the same. That is silly.

Niamh went out to say goodbye to Zoë. Last night. 

Because Zoë has to go to her way far away university right now. 

To practice running all over with a fat ball. That is a silly game. 

Craig cannot watch the television today. It made him too sad. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Too many nasty people being nasty. They are the same nasty people from Craig's father's long time ago war. 

BloggerImage

When he had his own giant moose aeroplane. With lots of guns.

I thought he blew up all the nasty people and they were all gone away. 

Maybe we can blow them up forever this time. Ha. That is good. 

Emmet had a squeaky clean bath today. I guarded him. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office. So I was Emmet's very good nurse. All afternoon. 

That is an very important job. It is known.

We have a different bring the mail man. I do not know him. That is not right. 

When Zita came home we went for a nice after our dinnertime walk. Just us. 

We watched the old far away detectives last night. We had chips. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment