Monday 7 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty

Craig had a sleep in today. And it is not sleep in Sunday. Ha.

It is a do not go to work holiday. For everybody. But not me. I am too busy. 

Nice dogs are always busy. Minding everything. All the time. Ha. Good for us. 

When Craig was all fast asleep Zita and I went for a very long walk. On our busy street. It was not so busy today.

Because of the do not go to work holiday. 

When we came home Zita talked to her parents. In way far away Dublin. On the telephone. I had a nice nap.

Then Craig was all awake and we played catch the ball. And we had our tasty toasts outside. In the side yard. Altogether. Ha. That is good.

Zita went to the nice store on the busy street to some tape from Mister Gorilla. To fix the blow up like a balloon bed. 

I did not go. 

Because she took Niamh's not so fast bicycle. Zita's bicycle is just all broken in the basement. Oh dear. 

I can not go on a bicycle so I stayed here to guard Craig and my friend Emmet.

When she came home there was no tape. Maybe it is a holiday for Mister Gorilla. Maybe. Oh well. 

My friend Niamh is not here this morning. Or last night either.

Because she stayed in the Mahoney's other house. All night.

BloggerImage

To have delicious dinnertime food. And talk to lots and lots of people.

There are always lots of people at the Mahoney's all full up to the top house. Ha. 

Mister Ryder the dog is there too. He lives in another house beside the very big lake. 

With Mister David and Miss Terrie. She is from way far away Ireland. Just like my friend Zita. Ha. 

He is a chase the sheep home dog. He is not so big as me. 

Zita and Emmet had to go to buy Emmet brand new pants. And even new shoes. Downtown.

Because you cannot go to your brand new next university in too small pants. It is known.

After lunchtime Craig watched the scary Wolves and Dragons program. There were no wolves. 

But the dragons were very scary. I did not watch it. It is too scary. I had a nice nap instead.

Zita had to use the dangerous cut your toes off machine when she got home. 

To make our grass not be a jungle. Where fierce tigers might hide. Ha. That is good. 

I stayed in the house and watched everything out my watching window. 

I cannot help when Zita has the dangerous machine outside. 

Because it is too dangerous for me to be a big help. Oh dear. 

Zita and Emmet went to the Mahoney's other house too. So they could help Niamh eat all the very delicious food. Inside. Ha. 

What is wrong with this pic taken on AUGUST 5 ???

Then they will all come home to their comfy beds. 

I will wait at my watching window until they are all home. And the black go fast car too. 

Craig and I had toasty bagels for our dinner. 

I had cheesie treats too. Craig only had chips. Ha. Too bad for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment