Wednesday 23 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Six

I had a nice quiet day today.

We did not have any scary thunderstorms today. Ha. I did not have to go downstairs to mind Emmet at all today. 

Zita and I went for our nice walk this morning. We had a long walk today. 

Because we did not go for any walks yesterday. There was too much windy rain yesterday.

Niamh did not have to go to way early work today. Just early work.

After our toasts Zita went to the rascal ladies office. For a while.

I had a nice nap. And I minded Craig and my friend Emmet too.

Emmet's big computer is sick. It cannot remember it is a computer. 

Maybe because of the too bright lightning yesterday. Maybe. Oh dear. 

Zita will take it to the nice man who made it. He has a just for computers store on our busy street. He will fix it all up. 

We played catch the ball lots of times today. There are no thunderstorms outside today. That is good.

Craig was reading more stories for our nice Queen today. 

I helped too. I had a nice nap right beside him. In the den. 

We had a very tasty donut for our lunch. Zita got us very big tasty donuts this morning.

Emmet went to our nice bank after lunch. To give them lots of money. 

From one of his interesting jobs. He has lots of jobs. Not just one. Ha. That is good. 

I did not go with him. I stayed here to mind Craig.

Because he is old. And maybe he would eat too many peanut butter sandwiches if I was not here to share. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh had a very long day with all the little children. She told me she is tired all out. Even her toes too. 

Sometimes the little children are not very good listeners. Oh dear. 

Sometimes I am not a good listener. Sometimes I bark too much. And get in trouble. Like today. Oh dear.

My friend Niamh is just going to watch the television with me tonight. Ha. That is good.

Zita got us a new blowup like a balloon bed. The old one had a hole in it. 

Maybe I jumped on it too much. Oh dear.

Zita and I had a nice before dinnertime walk today. 

It was a nice quiet day for me. Except when I was in trouble. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment