Monday 21 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Four

We had to get up early today.

Because Niamh had to go to her job early today. 

And Emmet had to go to the nasty food hospital again. So they could take more inside pictures.

Zita and I had a not so long walk before the too much coffee. But we did not have any toasts at all. Oh dear.

Then she drove Emmet to the nasty food hospital. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when my family goes to hospitals. 

Sometimes people do not come home from hospitals. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had to play catch the ball game early today.

Because it is a way hot day today. 

And the sunshine is going to go away. For a little while. I do not know why. Maybe it is a just because. 

We are going to stay inside when the sun goes away. 

Because Craig does not want our eyes to be burnt just like too toasty toasts. Oh dear. That is not right. 

We will just stay inside our own house. And maybe I will have my nice afternoon nap. On my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

And not look out my watching window. Ha. Good for me.

We will just watch it on the television. In the den. Ha. That is good. 

All of Niamh's little children cannot go outside either. 

They have to just be all happy inside the centre building today.

Emmet's nice doctor Selley said he still had a little hole inside but he had very nice pictures anyway. 

He said Emmet does not have to go back for more pictures. Ha. That is good. 

He can have more nice rests and then he can just go to his new far away university. 

Emmet went fast asleep this afternoon. Getting all better forever makes you very tired. 

So Zita and I went for our nice walk when the sunshine was all back again. Ha. Good for us.

We watched a different detective last night. Not the way old detectives.

We had chips. Ha. Good for us. 

The present man brought us another way old detectives program this morning. 

They are Zita's favourite detectives. 

Maybe we will watch them tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment