Tuesday 22 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Five

We did not go for our walk this morning.

Because of a giant thunderstorm. And very bright lightning too. 

We saw the scary lightning land right on our own street. Oh dear. I did not like that very much. 

And the thunder was so loud my friend Emmet came up from his comfy bedroom. Oh dear.

Then I went downstairs right away. With Emmet. I got right up on his big full of pillows bed. 

BloggerImage

And we went back to sleep. All together. Then we were not even a bit scared. Ha. Good for us.

Then all the lights were off. Everything was off. Oh dear. 

I did not care. I was minding my friend Emmet. All safe downstairs. Ha.

Craig did not go to his nice dentist this morning. He had more too much coffee instead.

Because of the way too much rain and the too bright lightning. All around us. Oh dear. 

Then all the light came on in Emmet's big bedroom. So I went upstairs to mind Craig and Zita.

My friend Emmet was still all back asleep. 

Craig and I had toasty peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. Craig always makes to much lunch. 

So I have to help him. It is a good job. 

We used the fat crunchy all the way from way far away France for our toasty warm sandwiches. 

It is a stay in the house and have a long nap day today. Ha.

Emmet his going to see Miss Sue at his make him beautiful store today. 

So he is all neat and tidy when he goes to Mister Saint Francis's far away university. Oh dear.

Who will I mind when there are scary thunderstorms when Emmet is in his next new far away university? Oh dear. That is not right. 

His big bedroom will be all empty. Oh dear. That is not right. 

BloggerImage

He should stay here so I can mind him. Not in far away with no nice fierce dog to guard him. Oh dear.

Niamh took all the little children to the jump up and down and bounce everywhere store today. 

With her helpers and Miss Georgi. Ha. 

Emmet had to go to Miss Sue's store two times. 

Because he went way too early. Ha. That is silly. 

Now he is all neat and tidy again. Just like me. Ha. That is good. 

Then we had more too much thunder so I went downstairs to mind Emmet. Good for us. 

Craig and Zita and I watched the long time ago detectives last night. 

Then Craig had to have his squeaky clean bath. I do not like it when he has a squeaky clean bath. 

Then he does not smell like just Craig. Oh well. 

He smells just like Craig today. That is good. 

We did not go for a nice before dinnertime walk today. 

Because of the too much scary thunder. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment