Monday 28 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty One

We had to get up way way early this morning. 

But just Craig and Zita and I.

Because they had to take the black go fast car to the car store. 

To make it all perfect for the big drive to far away Mister Saint Francis's university. Ha.

I guarded the house. And Emmet and Niamh and cousin Orlaith too. They were still all fast asleep.

Then Niamh was awake.

Because of her early morning job.

When Craig and Zita came home Zita and I went for our nice walk. 

And then we had lots of tasty toasts. Altogether.

Emmet and Orlaith did not get all awake until nearly lunchtime. Ha. Too bad for them.

Orlaith and I played roll on the floor. Ha. That is a good game. And she gave me giant treats. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita packed lots of everything into boxes. To take away to Emmet's new very little apartment. 

I do not like my family packing things. 

Because then they just go away and do not sleep in their own beds. Oh dear. I do not like that. 

When my friend Niamh went to her far away university she had to go to the hospital. 

Because of the too sore head. When the bookcase fell on her poor head. 

And then she had to come home to her own bed so she could just be all quiet and rest her head. Oh dear.

I could not be her best nurse when she was not here. That is not right.

People should just stay here. Where I can see them. All the time. Too bad for them. 

Craig and I had Scotsmen's porridge cookies for our lunch. Ha.

Then Craig and Zita went to the car store to bring the black go fast car home. 

I guarded the house. And I had an outside nap.

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today.

Emmet's fast computer came home from the nice man's computer fixing store. 

It is all fixed from the way too loud lightning storm. Ha. That is good. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk before dinnertime. 

Miss Rima came to our house for dinner because there was nobody at her house at all. Oh dear. 

Last night everybody stayed in the dining room for a very very long time. 

Because Niamh and Emmet and cousin Orlaith told very funny stories all about teaching little children. 

Everybody laughed and laughed and drank lots of tea. Ha. That is good. 

Then Craig had his squeaky clean bath. Oh well. 

We did not watch anything on the television last night. 

Because we were too busy laughing. In the dining room. Ha. Good for us.

Then everybody went to fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment