Tuesday 29 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Two

Cousin Orlaith and I went for a nice walk this morning. 

I showed her all the nice places to walk. That was nice.

But I did not have a very nice day. Too bad for me. 

This morning Zita and Emmet and Orlaith put Emmet's bedroom right inside the go fast black car. 

BloggerImage

Now it is filled all up to the top. It is not so big as the old gold car. Oh dear.

And even all his very interesting fat books too. Oh dear. That is not right. 

BloggerImage

I do not like this so much. I told everybody that this is not so nice. They did not listen to me. Oh dear. 

Craig told me it is all right. Emmet too. But it is not. I know. Oh dear. 

My friend Niamh is sad because Emmet is going to his far away university. I am sad too. It is known. 

Craig took Emmet to his old university so he could give his letters to his nice professors. 

Because he is not going there anymore. Oh dear. 

Now it is my friend Niamh's nice university. That is good. 

She is going there so she can makes everything fair for everybody. Even nice dogs too. She told me. 

Zita and Emmet are going to his new far away university tomorrow. 

In the go fast black car. All by themselves. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

It is not very nice to be sad. I am sad. Oh dear. Emmet too. He told me. Oh dear.

Craig went to my nice doctor's hospital to get my do not have a sick tummy medicine.

Because we used it all up again. 

We are going to have lots of tasty Irish chicken for dinner tonight.

Because it is my friend Emmet's last nice dinner before he goes to far away and only eats pasta. Every day. Oh dear. 

And maybe Scotsman's porridge too. Maybe. Oh dear.

Miss Andrea came to my house this afternoon. To say goodbye to Emmet.

Because she is still at Niamh's nice university. For a little while. 

Lee and Cara came to say goodbye too. Oh dear. 

Saying goodbye is not so very nice. It is known. Even for nice dogs like me. 

They walked to the busy street. Emmet had to go to our nice bank.

Because the government in way far away give him lots of money for all his interesting stories. 

And the very old pictures too. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe now Emmet can buy tasty green beans too. And even lots of strawberries. When he is in his far away university. Maybe.

Zita and I went for our nice walk. It was our before dinnertime walk. 

When Zita is in far away I am in charge again. Zita told me. Ha. Good for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment