Thursday 10 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Three

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. Before everybody was even awake.

Then Zita drove Niamh to her centre building job. 

And got some very tasty bread. From the other bread store.

Because we had no fat bread for our look out the window toasts. Oh dear.

Then Zita had to go to another important meeting. It was a not downtown meeting. It was another meeting.

Niamh did not get home until late last night.

Because she had a what next meeting. With everybody from our centre building.

Too many meetings.

Niamh is taking all the little children on a smelly bus. To the not so very far away big lake. Ha.

Because it is a very hot outside day. 

Miss Lily and Cara and Lee came to my house last night. For a little visit. 

They are making a movie. All by themselves. 

But there are no nice dogs in the movie. Or go fast chairs. Or even very fierce dragons. 

Oh well. It will not be a very interesting movie. Too bad for them.

Emmet is taking Professor Jill out for a tasty thank you for being a way good professor lunch today. 

Jamie and I cannot go. It is a too small for big dogs restaurant. Too bad for us.

The present man brought more for going to his far away new university things for my friend Emmet. Oh dear. 

I will not like that so much. Who will I keep company when there is loud scary thunder if Emmet is in far away. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Then my friend Emmet came upstairs because he was not feeling so well. 

So Zita came home. Then right away some nice people took him to the nasty food hospital. 

In a loud ambulance. Zita went too. Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

That is not right. I could not help. Oh dear.

Then doctor Susan came to my house to take lots of things to the hospital. 

For my friends Zita and Emmet. Oh dear. I do not like this so much. 

It is too many times at the nasty food hospital. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment