Saturday 19 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Two

Craig had a little sleep in today. 

But because it is Saturday go to his old friends breakfast day he had to get up. 

So Zita and I could take him to his old friends breakfast restaurant. Ha. 

So he could have his too much coffee with his old friends. 

Then Zita and I had a nice not so long walk. Ha. That is good.

When Niamh was all fast awake Lily and lee and Cara came to our house. To listen to too loud music. 

And to watch things on Niamh's computer. In the living room.

When Zita went out to go shopping all the ladies made lots of tasty cookies.

I went and had a nice nap on the big comfy bed in the bedroom. 

Because they were way too noisy in the kitchen. You cannot have a nice nap when it is too loud.

Craig stayed in the den. He closed the door. So he could read his book. Ha.

Then Niamh had to go to get brand new better glasses. 

Because her nice university will be starting soon. If you cannot see all your friends you will have to eat your tasty donuts all by yourself. Oh dear.

Emmet is writing more stories for his other job. All about way way old Gods. Ha. That is an interesting job.

And he is resting. In his comfy bedroom.

Because you have lots of rest to get all better again. It is known. 

When I had my operation I had to rest too. I did not like that so much. But I got all better. 

Zita and Craig helped. They made me have nice rests. Good for us. 

Craig's football team won last night. Ha. He was surprised. That is nice. I did not watch. Zita and I stayed in the living room.

We had to look for nice train rides from Emmet's new university back to our house. 

So he would be home for our Merry Christmas time. Ha. That is important. 

Because of all the secret presents. And the cheese parties. It is known. 

They are not the way dangerous Russian just fall over and crash all the time trains. 

We do not have those kind of trains. We have the comfy other kinds of trains. 

Sometimes they even have restaurants. And beds. Ha. Zita told me. 

When Zita came home we went for a long before dinnertime nice walk. 

We are having tasty sausages for our dinner tonight. I am a big help. 

Dogs are always a big help in the kitchen. It is a good job. 

Maybe tonight we will watch more of the old long ago detectives. We have chips. I saw them. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment