Wednesday 30 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Three

Oh dear.

Today is Emmet's going to his new far away beside the ocean university. In Nova Scotia. Oh dear.

Everybody got up very early. To fill the rest of the black car all up. 

BloggerImage

Even Emmet's very cosy duvet too. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

Last night everybody came to our house until late. To say goodbye to my friend Emmet.

Andrea and Lily and doctor Susan and Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna and Cara ad Lee. 

And we had tasty treats. Ha. That is nice.

This morning Zita and I went for a nice walk.

Then we had to give my friend Emmet lots of hugs and kisses. Emmet gave me lots of big hugs. 

Before the black go fast car took him all away. 

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Then Zita and Emmet got in the black go fast car and were just all gone.

BloggerImage

Oh dear. Oh dear.

I got cheesie treat on my breakfast. But I did not want any breakfast today. 

Because my friend Emmet is just all away to his new far away university. 

So I am a sad dog today. Too bad for me.

I had a long nice nap. All morning. Ha.

Cousin Orlaith went way downtown to buy brand new shoes. For an important meeting tomorrow.

Craig and I had bagels with bagel cheese for our lunch. I got bagel bits. 

Then I had my own breakfast.

Niamh took lots of children to the not so far away lake today. But is is not even a bit warm outside today. 

Too bad for them.

Zita and Emmet sent me pictures. So I would know they are not lost even a bit.

BloggerImage

They even had a picnic. Beside the very giant river. Ha.  

Zita and Emmet will sleep in a nice hotel tonight. They will not sleep in their own comfy beds. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when my family goes to far away places. It is known.

My friends Zita and Emmet did not get lost. They found the nice hotel all by themselves. Without me. 

The magic map told us. Ha. That is a good map. 

Miss Orlaith and I went for a nice before dinnertime walk. 

Because Zita is in nearly far away. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Craig and I will not watch detectives tonight.

Because we only watch them when Zita is here. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment