Friday 11 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Four B

When I went downstairs my friend Emmet was still there. Ha. That is good.

I thought maybe he had gone away again when I was upstairs all fast asleep. But he was still there. 

With lots and lots of fat pillows. That is good.

I am very busy today.

Because I am Emmet's minder nurse. That is a big job. It is known.

Zita had to go to the tasty food store after lunchtime. 

Because we do not have any food for our tasty dinners. 

She will get lots of tasty peaches. Everybody in my house loves very tasty brand new peaches. 

With brown sugar all over them. Ha. 

When Zita is not here I am Emmet's only nurse.  And I have to mind Craig too. 

That is way I am very busy today. It is my job. 

I have to go downstairs. A lot. To make sure my friend Emmet is all right. It is my job. 

Emmet could not help Professor Keogh today. 

Because of the little hole inside him. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

The present man brought Emmet brand new music on your ears machine. Ha. That is good. 

Zita had to talk to lots of people on the telephone this morning. They were not so good listeners. 

To get Emmet's own do not be too sore inside medicine. 

Then Zita came back to help me. That is good. 

It is hard to be a very good nurse if you do not have helpers.

We only played catch the ball a little bit. 

Because I was too busy being a big help. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I had a nice nap and Zita put all our spic and span clothes in the big baskets. 

I only had my breakfast past lunchtime. Then Craig put big cheesie treats on it. 

Because I do not like it when my friends are all too sick. 

My tummy gets all to much worry upset. Too bad for me. 

Tonight we will guard my friend Emmet altogether. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment