Wednesday 9 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Two

We went to bed early last night. 

Because everybody way very tired and Craig had to have his squeaky clean bath. Ha.

Today is a make the house squeaky clean day too.

Zita and I went for a nice walk and then we had toasts before Miss Devon came. 

She is uses the very noisy machines. To make everything spic and span. Oh dear. 

I stayed on the big comfy bed in our bedroom. It is not so noisy there. 

My friend Niamh is very busy today. 

Taking all the little children to the jump very high in the air store. On a noisy bus. 

Miss Georgi is there too. To be one of her helpers. Ha. It is good to have helpers. 

Miss Andrea is going to visit us. Maybe tomorrow. 

BloggerImage

Because maybe she is going to be on our nice university's kick the ball everywhere team. 

Our cheese party friends are going to drive her here. Maybe in the go very fast car. Maybe.

Or in the nearly a truck. They will visit us too. 

Maybe we will have a cheese party too. Ha. That is good. 

I got chicken treats last night. Good for me.

Craig and I played catch the ball today. Miss Devon found my other catching ball. Ha. That is good. 

It is very nice outside today. Emmet went for a very long walk because it is not way too hot today. 

It is just nice. 

Sometimes her goes to our not too big lake and sits in the big chairs. Ha. 

And listens to his stories about very old things and people too. 

BloggerImage

I see those chairs all the time. When Zita and I have a nice long walk to the lake too. 

Craig and I did not have our lunch today. 

He went to the store where the nice Japanese ladies make fat tasty bread. And tasty treats too.

I got a cheese treat for my lunch. 

And my friend Emmet came upstairs to watch out my watching window with me. 

So I would not have bark so much to tell him about all the very dangerous things outside. 

So I guarded him too. Ha. That is good. We are very good watchers. Together. 

When Craig came home he brought a not very big fat bread with him. Ha. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a nice before dinner walk tonight. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside tonight. We did not see my friends the ducks. 

Maybe they went to another nice pond. To visit their friends. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment