Thursday 3 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Six

I had a nice quiet day today. 

There was not bright sunshine today. Just a sky full of clouds.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. When everybody was fast asleep.

Then Zita drove Niamh to her job. At our centre building.

The nasty bugs bit Niamh all over yesterday. At the very wet park. And there were giant frogs too. Oh dear. 

I do not like frogs so much. They are too hoppy. Oh dear. 

Sometimes there are frogs on my own patio. You can not play with frogs. They are too squishy. Oh dear.

Craig got all awake when we got home.  He made the too much coffee for everybody. 

And Zita made our very fat toasts.

So we had our toasts altogether. In the living room. In front of my watching window. 

Then we played catch the ball. Because it is not a way too hot outside day. That is good.

Zita did not have to go downtown to the rascal ladies office today. Ha. That is good. 

When Emmet was all wide awake he and Zita went to the very very big way too much store.

To buy more things for his very little apartment. 

You cannot buy too much.

Because then there would be no room for my friend Emmet and all his very fat books. Ha. 

Emmet has another meeting tonight. At our dinnertime. All about the very old pictures book. 

Craig and I had smelly cheese and sausages for our lunchtime. Ha. That is a good lunch. 

Then I had a nice nap. On the big comfy bed. Until Zita and Emmet came back to my house. 

I guarded everything when they were gone. 

Even Craig. Ha. Good for me. 

When they came home the black go fast car was filled up to the top. With lots and lots of everything. 

And chips. In a giant bag. As big as me. And lots of the tasty just for pasta cheese. Ha. That is good. 

We watched a new program last night. About detectives in long time ago way far away England. 

Everybody was not so very clean. Oh dear. 

We did not have any chips. Now we do. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment