Tuesday 8 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Nine 

Zita and I got up early this morning. 

Because there was even more snow everywhere. Again.

After we went for our good morning to everybody walk I helped her move all the too much snow.

Right from my side yard. I was a big help. 

Then I minded Craig on the big comfy bed. He was listening to his new book.

All about the people who lived here before anyone else. And all about their old Gods.

They had a God who was a very fast turtle. Ha. 

That is a good thing to be. I would not like to be a very slow turtle. 

And a bird God that even made it’s own lightning. Ha. 

Then when he was all awake we had our fat toasts. With strawberry jam. 

The special jam with the happy bear on the bottle. Ha. Happy bears are not so fierce. Ha. 

Niamh could not go to her nice university this morning.

Because they got the wrong rooms for everybody. Oh dear. 

Last night Niamh saw her friends from the dance a lot school. 

It was Miss Julia and Miss Sarah. 

Miss Julia is all back from school in way way far away India. 

She saw elephants and they did not even step on her. Not even once. That is good. 

Maybe it was one of Emmet’s nice Punic elephants. Maybe.

And Miss Sarah is gong to Niamh’s nice university class tonight. With Niamh.

Then she has to go back to her school in the giant New York City. Oh dear. 

There were too many big noisy move the snow away machines on my street this afternoon.

I barked and barked at them. They did not care. That is not right.

Then I got in trouble. Oh well.

So I had a nice nap. In the den. So I could mind Craig too. Ha. 

You cannot be a too much barking dog when you have a nice nap. On a comfy rug. It is known.

I will only have to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. Ha. That is an easy job.

Tomorrow I am going to our not far away make me beautiful store. Oh dear. 

I am a bit way too furry. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment