Saturday 12 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Three 

We had a nice sleep in today. But it is not our sleep day.

It is Craig’s old friends breakfast day. 

But it is a too cold to go to the breakfast restaurant day. Oh dear. 

The go fast chair does not like the way to cold so much. 

Maybe it will just get all frozen up. And break. And maybe my friend Craig too. Oh dear. 

I would not like that. 

So it was a sleep in day instead. Ha.

Then Zita talked to way far away Dublin this morning. 

To her mother and father. To say good morning to everybody in way far away. 

Then Zita took Niamh downtown to the stretching clothes store. In the black go fast car. 

Because of the way too cold.

When she came home we went for our nice before lunchtime walk. To see the giant beautiful trees.

I had to wear my comfy coat.


When we got home I had my lunch. With some cheese treats too. 

Then Zita took all the beautiful decorations off our Merry Christmas tree. Oh dear.

Craig and I helped.

But I was the very best big help. I did not even step on anything. I just watched.


Good for me. 

And we put everything into big boxes. 


So we can find everything again. Next Merry Christmas time. Ha.

That is a good idea.

When Niamh comes back home we are going to put our beautiful Merry Christmas tree outside.

On top off all the snow. So it will still be beautiful. That is good. 

Now Christmas is all over again. Too bad for us. 

Then Zita took some brand new clothes to Craig’s mother. In her little apartment.

And then she had to do errands. I do not know why. 

Craig watched scary Vikings on the television. I did not watch it. 

Because they always have scary music. I do not like scary music.

So I had a nice nap. On my own duvet. On the comfy big bed.

Zita came home with Niamh when it was dark outside. But we went for our before dinnertime walk anyway.

And then Niamh had squeaky clean bath. 

Because it is not so nice to be too smelly. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment