Sunday 20 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy One

It is another way too much snow day. Oh dear. It was snowing all night. 

 When everybody was fast asleep. And it is too cold too. That is not right. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

And I had a sick tummy last night. 

Maybe because I had two tasty dinners last night. Oh dear. Too bad for me.


And this morning Zita had to take everything to the give away your too much stuff store. 

Because the go fast car was full up to the top with boxes. 

Because she made the basement all neat and tidy again. Ha. 

So she took Niamh to her sometimes job downtown too.

Then she went to the too much of everything food store. 

To get lots of tasty treats for Niamh’s at the university lunchtimes. 

And a giant box of fat croissants. Ha.

And lots of delicious cheese too. That is good.

Because today is everybody in the world should have lots of cheese day. Ha.

We did not talk to my friend Emmet today at lunchtime. 

Because only Craig and I were here. 

And Craig says we are not so interesting. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Maybe we will talk to him at our altogether dinnertime. If he is not way busy in far away Antigonish.

It is even snowy there too. Oh dear. 

But Emmet does not have anything to shovel at all.

Because he has a very little apartment and he does not have a get just stuck in the snow car. Ha. Good for him.

When Zita was back home we went for our before lunchtime walk. 

But it was still very cold outside. So we did not go so very far. 

Because of the too cold feet. And the way too much snow.

I did not see the big move the snow away machines today. 

Maybe they are hiding. Because of the way too much snow. Ha. Too bad for them.

Then Craig and I played catch the ball. Not just once. Ha. Good for us.

So then I had a nice after lunchtime nap. 

And Zita went downstairs to find more too much stuff. Oh dear. 

People have too much stuff. I just have my catching balls.

And my own comfy bed. 

And my very own Scotsman’s collar. 

And my from way far away Ireland keep me dry coat. 

And my keep your feet warm boots. 

Oh dear. Maybe I have too much stuff too. Oh dear. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Maybe I will have have to put things in the way too much boxes too. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Maybe my boots. I do not like boots so much.

I took Zita on a little before dinnertime walk. But it was only a little walk because of too much too cold snow.

When I got home of was nearly a poppysicle. Ha. And Zita had a sore face. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will watch something brand new on the television tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment