Monday 21 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Two 

Zita and I did not go for a nice walk this morning.

Because it would not be a nice walk today. 

Because it is a way too cold day outside today. It is even colder than yesterday. Oh dear.

So Zita went to the rascal ladies office on the smelly bus. I kept Craig company.

But we did not have a nice sleep in.

Because we were a bit hungry. So we had a tasty fat croissant. All warmed up in the oven. Ha. 

So I had a very quiet nice day. 

Craig and I just stayed in our house. And looked out my watching window. 

There was nobody outside today. Just some all frozen people. But not so many.

But it is very bright outside. 

Because the too much snow is everywhere. 

But the move the snow machines have not moved the snow. 

Maybe they got all stuck. Oh dear. 

Niamh and I were going to go for a walk but she forgot about her important meeting. 

At her nice university. And she was almost nearly just too late. Too bad for her. 

Craig said I can only go outside for a little bit. Because of too cold feet. He is right. 

It is not nice to have only cold feet. 

We went out at lunchtime. To play catch the ball. But we came in after I caught the ball. One time. 

Because of the way too cold.

So we had toasty peanut butter bagels. So we would be all warm again. Ha.

Then I had a nice nap. Inside. In my cosy warm bed. On my own duvet. Ha.

Niamh came home early this afternoon. From her nice university. 

Because she had a sore tummy. Maybe she had too many delicious dinners too. Like me. Maybe.

And Zita went to her before dinnertime tired and sore class today. 

Craig and I waited for her to come home. At my watching window. 

It is nice to have company when you are just waiting.

I did not want to go for a before dinnertime walk. Either did Zita. So we had a nice keep you warm inside dinner. 

Niamh did not even wake up for her dinner. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

So we watched a brand new detective program. On the television.



No comments:

Post a Comment