Wednesday 30 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty One

It is still way too cold outside at my house. 

So Zita drove Niamh downtown. To her beautiful clothes store. For a meeting.

Then she has to go to her nice university for her not all about the far away laws class.

When Zita came home we went for a long nice walk with Professor Jill. I had to wear all my boots. 

Because there was even more snow last night. That is not all right. 

We had too much snow already. 

So we had our toasts this morning. With delicious jam too. Altogether.

Because today is Zita’s do not go to the rascal ladies office day. Ha. That is a good day.

Zita and I looked for brand new little sinks for the brand new bathroom. On her fast computer. 

When we find the just right one the nice men will put it altogether in the new bathroom. Ha. 

Now the brand new go to the bathroom machine that works. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita said that maybe she is going to put the covers on the brand new nearly walls herself. Maybe 

Maybe Mister Paul can help. Ha. 

Then Zita went to the other make you beautiful store. I stayed here to mind Craig.

He was just in the den looking for stories for our nice Queen.

I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. 

There are little signs on my street. 

Because the scary giant take the snow all away machines are going to be on my own street. Oh dear.

To take away all the way too much snow. 

But I do not like those chop everything all up machines. Oh dear. They are too scary. 

Maybe they will try to chop away my own house. Maybe. 

They do not care that I am a fierce guarder dog. That is not right. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Zita talked to our cousin Orlaith today. On the telephone. In way far away Galway. Ha. 

She is right beside the dangerous ocean. 

It is the same ocean as Emmet’s but not here. Just over there. I do not know why. That is a silly ocean.

After our lunchtime Zita got the clean your clothes machine all working again. Ha.

She does not know how. Neither do I. 

Maybe it just forget it was a clean clothes machine. 

Now it has a brand new room. So it just remembered all by itself. Maybe.

Now Zita and Niamh are very happy. That is good. 

Then Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office for an important meeting. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

When she got home we went for only a little walk. With my boots and jacket. 

Because it is still too cold for long walks. Too bad for us.

Last night we watched the detective program. With popcorn too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment