Friday 4 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Five 

I had a nice quiet day today.

Zita and I went for our early in the morning nice walk. It is not even very cold today. 

Then Zita went to her downtown office on the smelly bus. Oh well.

I only kept Craig company for a very little while today. 

Because he did not have a sleep in today. 

He got all awake so we could have our toasts right away. 

And we had the brand new from France jam. And Craig had some too much coffees too. Ha. 

Then Craig helped me look out my watching window. 

A car went backwards all the way down our other street. Oh dear. Then it was all stuck. Oh dear.

It did not have any do not get stuck in the snow tires. Too bad for it. 

Some men had to push it away. Oh well. 

Then Niamh was all awake. And we had some way too toasty toasts. Ha. 

Too toasty toasts are very tasty anyway. It is known.

Then Niamh and Miss Taryn took all the snow from my side yard. Just for me. That is nice.

I helped too. Moving the too much snow is my favourite job. Ha.

Soon I have to go to the make me beautiful store. 

Because I am too furry. 

Sometimes when I come in from the outside my face is all covered in icicles. Oh dear.

That is not so nice.

This afternoon I had a very nice long nap. On my comfy bed. 

I had a Miss Rima treat too. That is nice.

We are having a dragon’s game night at my house tonight. 

So everybody will be downstairs in my friend Emmet’s comfy bedroom. 

With the big television so Emmet can see everybody. 

And everybody can see him even in far away Antigonish. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe Mister Tony’s friend will bring us tasty pizzas. 

We always have pizzas when we play the dragons game. 

And we can have our tasty dinner downstairs. 

I always help everybody play the dragons game. That is my favourite job.

Sometimes I get pizza bits too. Ha. That is a good game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment