Tuesday 29 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty

Zita and I got up early. 

But the men did not come to my house until my own lunchtime.

So Zita and I went for a long long good morning to everybody walk. That is nice.

Then the black go fast car took her all the way downtown. To the rascal ladies office. 

Craig and I had our toasts with brand new jam and looked out the watching window. 

Because it is snowing again. That is silly weather.

We have more snow than anybody. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

So we had an extra treat for our breakfast. 

One of Niamh’s cookies. I help her make the cookies. Last night. Ha. Good for us.

Then my friend Niamh was all awake too. She went to her nice university early today.

Because of the even more too much snow.

So then I had a nice nap on the big bed. Right on Craig’s fat pillow. Ha.

Zita came home when the men came at lunchtime. To talk to them. 

They took the go to the bathroom machine out of the black car. 

Because it was too big for Zita.

And they took it down the basement. For the brand new bathroom. 

And they put the new for the all clean clothes machine sink together. 

And moved the clothes machine. To the new place. That is good. 

Then they all went home. They were not even a bit noisy today. Ha. Good of us.

Now we have to find a very little sink for the new bathroom. Ha. 

Today is Niamh’s stay until late at night her nice university. 

So only Craig and Zita and I will be here for a tasty dinner.

Maybe we will watch detectives tonight. 

But we do not have any chips. Craig ate them. Too bad for me.

Everybody went to fast asleep early last night.

Because everybody was very tired. We did not watch any detectives at all. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment