Tuesday 1 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Two 

Today is the everything is brand new day. Oh dear.

But Craig and Zita are all just the same. Me too. That is good.

I do not like everything to be all different. I like everything to be just the same. That is good.

My friend Niamh is not all new either. That is good.

And her too small dress did not just fall off when she was dancing last night. She told me. Ha. That is good too.

But this morning she was too tired to just be all fast awake. Oh dear.

When we were fast asleep there was some too much snow. It was brand new. Ha. That is silly.

Zita and I went for our our nice walk. In the brand new snow. In the brand new day. 

It was not too cold outside. It was an all full of sunshine brand new day. 

Then Zita had to move all the snow away. 

Because the television said it is going to be way too cold tonight for moving the too much snow. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

But the cars were all covered up with lots of ice. 

Because we had freezie rain a little while ago. Oh dear.

So Zita got the poor cars all as warm as could be. Then all the ice was gone. That is good.

Then the giant move the snow away machines were on my street today. I did not bark at them so much. 

Good for me.

Last night Craig and Zita put all the music machines on the brand new shelves. 

And lots of the too many music speakers too.


Now the basement has no music machines at all. 

Except for Emmet’s and Niamh’s bedrooms. 

Because they have their own very loud music machines. Ha.

But my friend Emmet does not have any in his far away university. 

Only very little for your ears speakers. Oh well. Too bad for him.

When Zita was taking all the snow away from my side yard I was a too much barking dog. 

And I got into trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

Craig did not tell Zita that I was a too much barking dog. That was good.

Then Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. 

Because it was getting too cold again. We did not want to be all frozen up.

You cannot have a delicious dinner if you are just frozen. It is known. 

Miss Rima is going to have first dinner with us tonight. That is nice.

And we will have turkey soup. I helped Zita make the soup. 

I am a very good kitchen helper. That is my favourite job.

Sometimes I get tasty treats too. Ha.

We watched a very good program last night. On the television. 

Until it was all over and it was the brand new year. We did not have any tasty chips. 

So then we went to fast asleep in our comfy beds. Good for us

Maybe we will watch more new from way far away detectives tonight. 

Maybe we will have some chips too. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment