Thursday 17 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Eight 

We did not go for a long good morning everybody walk this morning.

Because it is way too cold outside today. 

So we only went a little way. Then we were too cold. And we came back home. Ha. 


After Zita went to the rascal ladies office I had a nice sleep in. On the big bed. All by myself.

Then Craig made the breakfast toasts. So then I had to be fast awake. Ha.

Or maybe they would be all gone. Oh dear.

But we had two toasts today.

Because of the way too cold.

Niamh did not go to her nice university today.

Because they had special classes for everybody yesterday. 

So at lunchtime she went on the smelly bus to her sometimes job. Way downtown. 

Craig and I had a fat peanut butter sandwich with extra cheese today. For our lunchtime.

But we only played catch the ball a bit today. 

Because it is squeaky snow cold outside. Oh dear. 

Then I had a nice nap.

Craig was a Viking again after he read some stories for our nice Queen. 

Zita is going to the make you tired and sore store. Before our dinnertime. I do not know why. 

Nobody told me. 

Maybe we will have the popcorn tonight. When we watch the from far away detectives. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment