Wednesday 9 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty 

I went to the make me beautiful store this morning. 

I did not walk there. The black go fast car took me there. 


Because of the too slippy too much snow outside. 

I do not like going to the make you beautiful store so much.

Because it is not my own house with my own family. Oh dear. 

Sometimes I think maybe everyone will forget where the store is. And I will be just all lost. 

I would not like that. 

Then there would be no best dog in the world to mind my own family. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

But Zita did not forget me. Ha. That is good.

Now I am not even a bit too furry. Oh well.

Everybody is beautiful in my house now. Except for Craig. He is still too furry. Too bad for him.


When I came home I had my tasty lunch. And some of my sore leg medicine. 

Because my leg was a bit too sore at the make me beautiful store. 

Craig had some of his a too sore shoulder medicine too. 

So I kept him company in the den. And then I had a nap. On the very comfy big bed. 


Because make you beautiful stores make everybody very tired. 

After lunchtime Craig put the baby Jesus and all his friends the animals away. 

Because Merry Christmas time is all over. Oh dear. 

That makes my friend Niamh very sad. Oh dear. Sad is not so nice. 

Merry Christmas time is Niamh’s favourite. It is known.

Then I looked out my watching window. 


After lunchtime Zita talked for a long time to auntie Eileen. 

Because auntie Eileen is going to visit us. When the too much snow is nearly all gone.

And cousin Emma and cousin Lucy too. Ha. 

They will live in the basement. In the just for the cousins’ bedrooms. Ha. 

Then Zita had to go downtown to a rascal ladies meeting. 

Even on her do not go to work day. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. In the scary dark outside. Oh well

I wore my all the way from way far away Ireland coat. To keep me comfy warm.

Because I am not so furry now. Ha.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because the stretching clothes store wanted my friend Niamh to go to work until late tonight.

After she has all finished at her nice university. 

I will go to bed early tonight. 

Because going to the make me beautiful store always makes me too tired. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment