Tuesday 22 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Three 

It is still a way too cold outside day today. 

So I did not take Zita on a good morning to everybody walk. 

Because there was no everybody outside. It was too cold.

Zita and the go fast car went to the rascal ladies office by themselves. 

Because it is too cold to walk to the smelly bus. 

And Niamh found a car to drive her to her nice university too. That is good.

Craig and I had two toasty croissants this morning. And he had two coffees. 

Because they were small coffees today. 

We played catch the ball. But only one time. I do not like the way too cold. Too bad for me.

My street is still all covered in snow. Oh dear. Craig cannot go on covered in snow streets.

Because the go fast chair does not have do not get stuck in the snow tires. Too bad for him. 

Craig looked for interesting stories for our nice Queen this morning.

But there were not so many stories today. Oh well.

So we had a nice quiet day. That is nice.

I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. In the warm kitchen. Ha. Good for us.

After our lunchtime Mister Tom came for a visit. To drink his tea. And to talk.

We watched the slide away cars on my corner. Oh dear.

He even brought more from far away England detectives. Ha. That is good.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because it is Niamh’s stay until late night at the nice university. Oh well. Too bad for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment