Monday 7 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Eight 

I had a very quiet day today.

Because it is an everybody is busy day. 

It is very cold outside today. So Zita and I only went for a little walk. 

The black go fast car took her downtown to the rascal ladies office. So she would be all toasty warm.

Because she has a very important meeting today.

Craig did not even have a little sleep in. 

We even played catch the ball before our toasty bagels. Ha. 

We had jam on our bagels. That is good. 

Then Niamh was all awake and went to her nice university. To her brand new classes. 

So she can learn how to talk to the people who can not hear. 

I do not know how. Maybe it is magic. Maybe.

And then Craig had to read a very very long interesting story. For our nice Queen.

So I had a quiet day. I just looked out my watching window and I had nice naps. Ha.

When Craig’s head was too full we played catch the ball. 

But the catching ball is not very bouncy in the too cold. 

Craig says he is not so bouncy in the too cold either. Ha. That is silly.

When Zita came home we went for a very short walk. But it is still too cold outside. Oh dear.

We had tasty hot used turkey sandwiches for our dinner. 

Then we watched the lady detective. But we did not have any chips. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment