Saturday 26 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Seven

 
The giant take the snow away machines came to my street this morning. For a long time.

Because we have way too much snow. Everywhere.

They are very scary machines. I do not like them on my street. 

But they do not care. Too bad for me. 


And a silly car was almost all chopped up. 

Because it went right in front of the giant chop the ice up machine. Oh dear.

Zita said there are lots of very silly drivers. And they get all squished up cars. Oh dear. 


Then we went for a nice walk with Professor Jill and the little dog.

But I slipped on the icy street and hurt my front leg. But it only hurts a little bit. Just when I walk. 

So Craig gave me some of my do not be too sore medicine. Ha. Then I had a nice nap.

Our friend Mister George fell down on the slippy ice. At his farm. And hurt his bottom. 

He should take some do not be too sore medicine too. And have a nice nap. It is known.

Zita drove Niamh to her not all the time job. Downtown. 

Because of the slippy everywhere streets.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast this morning. 

Because maybe the giant snow eating machines might catch him and he would be all gone. Oh dear. 

So he did not go. He had a nice sleep in instead. 

But Mister Paul came to our house after the old friends breakfast. 

He saw a car crash another car. Right on my street. 

Because of the slippy ice. 

He brought tasty brand new croissants. Ha. 

We made them toasty warm in the oven. I had a tasty bit too. 

Then he looked at the brand new nearly walls. In the basement. Ha. 

Last night the present man brought us a surprise Merry Christmas secret present. 

It was tied with strong string from way far away present. 

Because it was from Zita’s mother and father in way far away Dublin. 

It got a little bit all lost I think. Oh well. 

There were secret presents for everybody. 

Even a giant chocolate bar for Craig. For watching the detectives at nighttime. Ha. That is good. 

And warm as toasts socks. 

And beautiful clothes for Zita and Niamh. Ha. 

We did not open Emmet’s secret present. Because it is a secret. Ha. 


Zita will send it to far away Antigonish just for him. Ha. That is nice.

My friend Emmet is all finished the first try of his very important giant story. Ha. That is good.

His next try will not be so long I think. Ha. Good for him.

Zita went to the lots of different vegetables store today. 

Then we had to clean out the refrigerator. To put the brand new food away. 

I was a big help. So I got a lettuce treat. Good for me.

Then Zita went to find the silver little car. It was hiding at Susan’s house. 

Now it is back in its own driveway. That is right. 

Maybe we will have another altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.

We watched the lady detective from way far away England. 

She always wears floppy hats. That is silly.

We had chips. Ha.

Maybe we will watch more new detectives tonight. Maybe with chips too.  Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment