Sunday 6 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Seven 

Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in today. 

Because Zita had lots of rascal ladies writing work to do.

Craig had a big sleep in. Even when I tried to get him all awake he did not get up. 

He was still listening to his interesting book. Too bad for me.

Then Zita and I went for a long walk. 

It is a very cold outside day today. We did not care. Ha.

When we got home Craig was nearly all dressed. That is good.

He made the too much coffees in the brand new coffees machine. For Zita too.

We did not play catch the ball so much today. 

Because of the too much cold. Oh well.

We had our tasty lunch with my friend Emmet today. I saw his picture on the fast computer. 

Niamh was with us too. But she was not all fast awake. Ha.

This week Emmet starts teaching all the Mister Saint Francis’s students. Ha.

And Niamh goes back to her nice university tomorrow. Oh dear. 

And Zita has to talk to all the brand new rascal ladies tomorrow. Oh dear.

This afternoon Craig and Zita went to the busy street. To go to a movie. Just them. 

To see the movie about a man who lives under the ocean. With the dangerous whales. Oh dear. 

I do not think that is all right.

I stayed here to mind Niamh. Then I helped her make our dinner. For Craig and Zita too.

When we were all finished our dinner Miss Lily came over to visit us. 

Then Zita had a squeaky clean bath. 

Because tomorrow she has to talk to all the new people. 

You should not be smelly when you have to talk to everybody. It is the rule.

Then we watched the lady detective. Someone shot her mother dead. Oh dear. 

Now she is going to find them. Oh dear.

We do not have any chips. 

Because we ate them all. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment