Thursday 3 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Four 

Zita and I got up very early this morning. 

Because she had a too early in the morning meeting. With her stretch a lot doctor. Oh dear.

When we were all awake there was even more snow outside today. Oh well. 

We did not go for our before breakfast walk. 

Because Zita was nearly late. So she took the black go fast car. Not the smelly bus.

Craig and I had the tasty fat just for toasts bread this morning. With jam too. 

It was not even too toasty today. Ha.

We only played catch the ball a little bit today.

Because of the slippy ground. The go fast chair’s wheels go very fast. 

But Craig does not go anywhere. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

So we went back inside and I had a nice nap. 

Craig read a very long story for our nice Queen. 

Then there were three silly dogs on my corner. They were not being very nice. 

So I barked them all away. It is my own corner. 

You have to be nice on my corner. Or I have to bark at you. Until I get in trouble. It is known. 

Miss Rima was here all night. 

Even when Niamh was still at her very late work. I do not know why. 

At lunchtime Mister Paul came to have some too much coffee with Craig. And to talk.

Their talking was not so very interesting. 

So I took Niamh and my friend Lee for a not too long walk. In the even more snow.,

Then when we came home Niamh went to her stretch until you are too sore class.

Because she works at the stretching all the time clothes store. Ha. That is silly.

She will not have her tasty dinner with Craig and Zita and me. Too bad for her.

Zita came home early tonight. But without her black go fast car. Oh dear.

Because she forgot that she took it all the way downtown this morning. Oh dear.

Craig said we should not tell anybody. Or they might take Zita away. 

I do not know where. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not all right. I will not tell anyone. 

So Doctor Susan took her downtown in the little silver car. Maybe she told doctor Susan. Oh dear. 

They went downtown to find the black go fast car. And bring it back home. Oh dear.

Then we will have our tasty dinner. If Zita does not just forget it too. Oh dear. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Maybe Zita is getting old too. Like Craig. He is way old. Oh dear. Too bad for her. Oh dear.

We watched the from far away Germany detectives last night. Until it was all finished. 

And we had chips too. Ha. That was a good program.

Maybe we will watch brand new detectives tonight. Maybe even with chips again. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment