Friday 18 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Nine 

 I did not take Zita for a good morning everybody walk this morning. 

Because it was too early. And it was a just snowing all over day. 

And Zita had a very early in the morning meeting way downtown. 

So I just went back to bed. I did not even have a tasty breakfast. 

I had a nice nap instead. On the big comfy bed. 

When Craig made the toasts I got all fast awake. So I could help him eat the toasts.

Then I had my own breakfast. 

Craig and I watched the cars slide down my other street. 

But they did not crash into the park. That is good.

So then I went outside. In the side yard. To look at all the too much snow.

Craig did not come outside with me. 

Because the go fast chair gets too snowy. 

It is not even too cold outside today. Just too snowy. Oh well. Too bad for him.

And then I had a nice nap.

But it is a sad day today for Craig. Oh dear. 

Before our lunchtime he heard that Mister Professor Gilles went all the way to Heaven last night. 

He was my friend Craig’s important story special professor a long long time ago.

When everybody was very young. 

And even after Craig went to the nice university Craig still knew him. Oh dear. 

 Miss Marie will be very sad too. Oh dear. That is not very good. Oh dear. 

I do not know if he has a nice big dog to find him in way far away Heaven. 

I will ask Mister Saint Newton tonight. Oh dear. 

Maybe Mister Cassie can be a big help. He is a very nice big dog. 

And Mister Cassie can speak French too. Just like Mister Professor Gilles. 

Because he is from way far away Switzerland. 

They speak French there too. And make lots of delicious chocolates. That is good.

It is not so nice to have a sad day. It is known.

Then Craig helped me look out our watching window. 

For a long time. At all the too much snow. That is good. 

Looking at the beautiful outside is very nice if you are a bit sad. It is known.

There was a very little tractor on my own street. Moving all the sidewalks too much snow. 

It was only a very little tractor. Our friend Mister George has a very very old very big tractor. 




But it is in not very far away Kingston. Not here. Oh well.

We had a peanut butter sandwich with very very old cheese for our lunchtime.

It was not so old as Craig. He is way old. That is why his hair is all grey. 

I have some some grey hair in my beard. Oh well.

After our sandwich I took Niamh for a nice walk in the too much snow. Ha. Good for me.

Then we moved all the too much snow everywhere. I was a big help. 

Niamh told me. So it is true. Ha. Miss Rima helped too.

We did not watch any detective programs last night. 

Because Craig had to have a squeaky clean bath instead. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment