Thursday 10 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty One 

It is a very cold outside day today.

But Zita and I went for our good morning to everybody long walk anyway. Good for us.

And when we got home Craig was all awake. He did not even have a little sleep in today. Oh well.

Then Zita and the black go fast car went to some important rascal ladies meetings. 

Craig only had his too much coffees this morning. We did not have any toasts. Too bad for me.

So I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed.

We had toasts last night at dinnertime too. 

And the very loud save us, save us machine went off. Oh well.

This morning Craig only did a little bit of reading for our nice Queen.

Because there were not so many interesting stories today. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

But we had two peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime. With jam too. Ha. That is a tasty treat.

Before lunchtime Niamh went to her nice university but she did not know if there was a class today.

Because they had to find a brand new Professor. I do not know why.

Today is my friend Emmet’s day to teach his class at Mister Saint Francis’s university. Oh dear.

That is scary. Oh dear.

Last night Craig sent him my picture. After I went to the make you beautiful store. 


So he would know it is me. 

And not just a different dog. When he sees me on his fast as can be computer. 

When he is talking to us on the dining room table. Ha. That is good.

We did not play catch the ball so much today. 

Because I am not so very very furry now. And it is way cold outside. 

It is not cold on the comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

Before dinnertime Niamh and Miss Rima went to the stretch until you are all sore all over store. Oh well.

Then they came back to my house for our altogether tasty dinner.

 Last night Craig and Zita and I watched the lady detective in far away Africa until it was all over. 

We could not find any chips. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment