Thursday 24 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Five 

Zita and I only had a little good morning walk today.

Because it was freezie rain last night. And now everything is way too slippy.

Zita and the black go fast car went downtown to Zita’s office. 

Because the sidewalks are way too slippy. Oh dear. 

So everybody will fall down on their bottoms. Oh dear.

When Zita was gone Craig and I had our toasts and looked out my watching window. 

There are not so many sliding everywhere cars today.

Because they are all staying at home. So they will not just crash. Ha. That is good. 

All the walking people have umbrellas.

Because of the rain. That is silly weather. 

Then Niamh went to her nice university. Lee and Cara went too. 

Last night a nice man came to start the silver little car. And then we let it warm itself all up. 

For a long time. Until it was toasty warm all over. And inside too. Ha. 

This morning the big move the snow away machines are on my street. 

But there is still snow everywhere. Oh dear.

So Craig and I played catch the ball. But not a lot. My side yard is way too slippy. 

The go fast chair does not like the slippy ice. Me either. 

So we did not play for a very long time today. 

And now it is all cold again. Oh dear. 

So I had a nice nap. 

Craig and I had used pizzas for our lunch today. With pepperonis. Ha. 

I do not eat pepperonis. Because I will get a sick tummy. I get the crunchy toasty ends. Ha. Good for me.

This afternoon a man brought a giant box for Doctor Susan in our house. I do not know why. 

Craig said it was not a secret present. It is a not just all broken present. For Mister Jack. 

We played catch the ball. In the dark. Ha. The ball is still very bouncy. Even in the dark.

Last night Craig and Zita watched the old lady detective from way far away England. 

She has a very very old nearly a truck. Ha. That is a good program. 

I minded Craig and Zita. On the comfy den rug.

We did not have any tasty treats. Oh well. 

It was one of Mister Tom’s from far away programs. He brought it to us.

The man is going to start making noise tomorrow morning. Early in the morning. Oh dear. 

When he takes the old wall in the basement away. Oh dear.



No comments:

Post a Comment