Monday 14 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Five 

I did not have a very nice good sleep last night.

I had silly dreams and I ran and ran and barked even when I was fast asleep. 

Craig told me this morning. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then all the giant noisy take the snow all away machines were on my own street.

In the middle of the night. I do not like those machines. They are too scary. And loud.

I was very worried. Maybe they would just take away our house. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

And I woke Craig and Zita up. Oh dear.

Zita told me to get up on the comfy bed. And the scary machines would go away. 

But the machines were outside for a long long time. Too bad for me.

Now I am a bit tired. Oh well. 

Last night at dinnertime everybody was playing the dragons game. So I minded them. 

Downstairs on Emmet’s little very comfy sofa. Ha. That is my favourite job.

Then everybody went home. But not Miss Taryn. 

Because she has the same as Niamh early in the morning class. At Niamh’s nice university.

So she stayed here. 

Zita and I went for a little long walk this morning. But not so far. 

Because my feet get too frosty cold in the way too cold outside. That is not very nice. 

Then Zita went to her downtown office. On the smelly bus. Oh well.

And today is Miss Tamina come to make the house all clean as can be day. With the noisy machine.

So I had a nice nap. On my comfy duvet.

Today Niamh and Miss Taryn went to the nice university in a car. 

Because of the way too cold. 

Craig and I did not have our lunch until very late. 

Because Miss Tamina was very busy making the kitchen all spic and span.

Then Mister Paul came to visit us and drink his coffees.

So when we were all by ourselves we had very tasty fat peanut butter toasts. With brand new jams. 

Just for us. 

This afternoon I had a very big nap. I was very tired.

Because I was awake nearly all night. 

Because of the way too noisy take the snow away machines. Too bad for me. 

When Zita came home it was all dark again. 

We did not want to go for our walk in the very dark and very cold outside. But we went anyway. Just because. 

So then we had our own tasty dinner. In our comfy warm house. 

It was an everybody altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

We watched the old detective with his very own church last night. They are good programs. 

Because they are not even a bit too scary. That is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment