Friday 16 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Sixty One

I had a little sleep in with Craig. 

When Zita and I came home from our nice early in the morning walk.

Everybody else went to own jobs. Ha.

Craig and I had another cross bun for our breakfast. 

Then we played catch the ball. It is not so cold today. 

Then I had a nice nap. 

Tonight Niamh and Orlaith are going to not so far away Kingston. Right after their own work. 

They are going to stay at Craig and Zita’s lovely hotel. Beside the boats. For two nights. Ha.

They are going on the not so dangerous anymore train. Oh dear. 

I do not like trains so much. 

My friend Emmet’s trains are always too cold. And have icy windows. 

You have to wear you warm hat all the time on that train. Oh dear. 

Miss Rima and Miss Taryn are going too. 

Cousin Orlaith even came home in pay for car.  

And have a squeaky clean bath. So she would be all ready to go.

And not be late for the train. 

Niamh had a squeaky clean shower too. 

They are even bringing tasty treats to eat. 

Because nice dinners at hotels cost too much money. 

I will only have to guard Craig and Zita tonight. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives from way far away Paris tonight. They have very old houses there. 

With lots and lots of stairs. Oh dear. They are not for Craig houses. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment