Thursday 22 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Sixty Seven

I had a very quiet day today. 

Because everybody was busy. 

Except cousin Orlaith. So I minded her and her not so sore today foot. 

Craig and I had the tasty square crunchy toasts for our breakfast. Those are good toasts. 

Zita was at the rascal ladies office and then Craig took Niamh to her before work meeting. 

In the silver little car. 

So I had a long nap. Under the dining room table. 

That is where I mind Orlaith when she is writing on her computer. 

When Craig got home we played catch the ball. 

It is not cold at all today. 

The snow is all melting everywhere. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig had to read some brand new stories so I minded cousin Orlaith again. 

That is not so hard because she is still Miss Hoppy. Ha. Too bad for her. 

It was a very quiet day for me. 

Craig said I had enough adventures this week. Ha. Oh well. 

Yesterday a man brought us a giant flower pot. All full of beautiful flowers. And little trees too. 

Zita’s friend Miss Wendy sent them to Zita. For just because. 

That is nice. Beautiful flowers are always nice presents. Ha. Good for us. 

We are going to have our altogether dinner tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment