Friday 23 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Sixty Eight

Today is the special just for puppy dogs day. Everywhere. In the world. Ha. 

I did not know that day. Craig told me. Ha. That is a  good day.

I do not get special treats today because I am not a puppy anymore. 

When I came to my house I was just a little puppy. Ha.

BloggerImage

And my friend Niamh was very little too. 

And Emmet and I were not so furry. Ha. 

BloggerImage

But now I am a very big fierce minding the house dog. Ha. Good for me.

BloggerImage

Zita and I had a nice early in the morning walk. Then she went to the food store.

Because we did not have even a little bit of too much coffee. Oh dear.

When she came home she brought tasty brand new fat croissants. 

So we had an early altogether breakfast. With Niamh and cousin Orlaith too. Ha.

Then Zita drove Niamh to her nice university. 

Then she came home. 

Because Zita is going to work at her at home rascal ladies office today. 

Cousin Orlaith had to talk to everybody in the world. 

All about helping the beautiful horses policemen. 

Craig said governments are very silly. 

Sometimes they do not listen to each other so well. Oh dear that is not good.

He should tell our nice Queen. Ha. And she could just chop off their heads. 

Because nice Queens can do that. It is known. 

We did not play catch the ball lots of times today.

Because a nasty headache caught Craig. When he was all fast asleep. That is not right.

This afternoon a very nice man came to look at our empty basement. I did not bark at him. 

He has a big dog too. That is good. 

Maybe he can make lovely new walls for my friend Niamh’s bedroom. Maybe. 

And his father can be his helper. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh is not working tonight. We can have an altogether dinner tonight. Ha. 

Maybe we will have chips and watch new detectives. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment