Friday 9 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Fifty Four

I had a very busy day. 

Cousin Orlaith went to her brand new nearly a job. Early in the morning. 

Maybe so she could see the buffalos. Maybe. 

Then Zita and I went for a very long walk. With Professor Jill and the very little dog. 

It is a very jump all around little dog. Not nice and quiet dog. Like my friend Jamie. Too bad for me. 

When we got back to our house I was all stuck with snow. 

All over my legs. Oh dear. I did not like that at all. 

Zita helped me take it all away. That was good.

Then Niamh went to the too much money for coffee store. To talk with her friends from her nice university.

All about their new big long story. 

Then Craig went to lunch with his old friends. 

His friends from when worked every day for our nice Queen. 

When he was away Zita and I put all the extra things from our basement out in front of our house. 

And people took it. For their own houses. I do not know why. People are very silly. Oh well.

Then I had a nice nap. Being a big help makes you tired. It is known.

After our lunchtime Zita went to the way too much of everything store. To get some too much tasty food. 

I had to stay here and mind Craig. All by myself. 

We was just reading some new stories for our nice Queen. 

So I minded him from my comfy duvet on the big bed. With my own pillows. Ha. Good for me. 

They did not give Cousin Orlaith a beautiful horse today. 

Just an all full of dust office. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

We watched the not so very nice lady detective last night. Oh well. 

We had chips. 

Then we went to bed early.

Because Zita still has the wrong way far away Ireland time in her head. 

I had a very nice sleep. On the big comfy bed. With Craig and Zita. That is right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment