Friday 30 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Seventy Five

We had a little sleep in today.

Because it is a do not go to work holiday. Ha. That is good.

So Zita and I looked out the watching window. And I had a little nap. Ha. 

Because it is a holiday. 

Then I got Craig all wide awake because he had a too long sleep in. Ha. Good for me.

Then we had altogether toasts. Just Craig and Zita and I.

Niamh and Orlaith were still fast asleep. So they could not have tasty toasts with us. 

My friend Niamh did not even get home until nearly morning time. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Zita and I took doctor Susan on our nice long walk this morning.

It was a very long walk because doctor Susan is a very slow walker. Oh well. Too bad for me.

When Niamh and Orlaith were all as awake as could be they went to Mister Starbuck’s too much money for coffee store. 

I do not know why they go to the too much money store. We alway have too much coffees here. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Niamh has to finish her very big about catching fish story today. Oh dear. 

There is no more too much snow in my side yard. Ha. That is good.

Zita found a part for Craig’s very old very loud and very fast car. To make it go even faster. Ha.

BloggerImage

Mister Pierre will be very happy. 

And he found pictures of his father and his aeroplane from the very sad war. 

And even party invitations from from our nice Queen. In her own castle. Ha. 

Last night we watched the from way far away Paris detectives. 

Some chips dropped all over the floor. 

I thanked my friend Mister Saint Newton. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe we will have more tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment