Sunday 4 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Forty Nine

It is sleep in Sunday. 

But Craig and I did not have even a little nice sleep in. We were too busy. 

Because I am in charge and I needed Craig to help me. We watched out the watching window.

At the move the snow away machines.

Because when we were fast asleep there was snow. But not even so much. Ha. That is good. 

So we were all wide awake early. And we had early fat toasts too. Ha.

When I was all awake my friend Zita went to the aeroport in way far away Dublin. 

Her brother had a very tall nearly a truck. 

And he drove through all the way too much snow. Ha. All the way to the aeroport. That is good. 

Then she found an aeroplane that knew how to get all the way back to our city. Ha. That is good. 

But they had to wait for a little while.

Because off the too much ice on the aeroplane. Oh dear. 

Maybe it was like Emmet’s way too cold inside train at Merry Christmas time. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

Last night Craig and Niamh and Cousin Orlaith went to the tasty food restaurant.

It was a treat.

Because they were a big help when I had to go to the sick dog hospital. That is true. 

BloggerImage

And Lily and Lee and Cara went too. Ha. Everybody was there.

BloggerImage

But not me. I was guarding the house. All by myself. Ha. Good for me. 

Today we have to make the house all neat and tidy. Because today is the very soon day.

So my friend Zita will not know we are all too messy. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

And Niamh even put lots of clothes into the very loud machine. Ha.

And Orlaith had to get the make the floors clean machine to make the comfy rug in the living room all clean.

Because maybe some of my extra fur made it all too messy. Maybe. Oh well. 

My friend Zita will not be home until very late.

Because it took a long time for the aeroplane to leave way far away Dublin.

Because it was way too icy. All over. 

I will wait up for her. Ha. It is my own best job.

I took Orlaith for a nice walk before our dinner time. I was not so tired today. That is good. 

Tonight is the special give prizes to all the very big movies night. It is Niamh’s favourite night.

She and Orlaith are going to watch the special program on the television. 

At Cara and Lee’s house. They will eat tasty treats too. 

Until late. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment