Wednesday 28 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Seventy Three

I had a very quiet day today.

Everybody was very busy. So we got up early. 

Craig did not get up so early today. Only Zita and Orlaith and me. Ha. 

Cousin Orlaith went to the buffalos building today. Very early. With Miss Della. 

Because she got a big black very hard sock for her too fat foot. 

Then at lunch time Zita and Orlaith went to an important meeting.

I did not have to go. I stayed here to mind my friend Craig. 

We played catch the ball. 

But then he had to read more stories. I minded him. On my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

At lunchtime he looked at Niamh’s brand new story. So it will be all as beautiful as can be.

It is all about catching fish. I do not know why. 

Zita looked at it too. Before we had our toasts. 

When Niamh was wide awake she went to the too much money for coffee store. 

That is where she writes her brand new stories. I do not know why. Oh well.

The present man brought cousin Orlaith brand new go fast running shoes. Ha. 

But she cannot run. She is still just hopping everywhere. Oh well. 

Zita did not go to her office today. It is her do not go to work day. 

She took Niamh’s Mister Clifford to the fix it all up bicycle store. His tires are not very round today. 

Because winter is nearly all over it is time to be all fixed up.

You can not ride Mister Clifford in the too much snow. It is known. 

Maybe we will talk to my friend Emmet tonight. 

Right on top of the dining room table. He is still at his far away university. 

We watched the detectives from Paris last night. 

We had chips too. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment