Wednesday 7 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Fifty Two

When I was all awake this morning there was snow on all our street. 

And in my side yard too. Oh dear.

Zita and went for a nice walk anyway. 

We did not get lost. 

Because I remember all our streets. Even under too much snow. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe the too much snow came on the aeroplane with Zita. From way far away Dublin. Maybe.

Then I helped Zita and Orlaith clean the lots of snow off the black go fast car. I was a big help.

After Zita went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had tasty toasts. They were not too toasty today.

Then Niamh was awake and went to the little make you beautiful store. 

And Cousin Orlaith went for a nice walk. Even in the snow. Oh well.

So then only Craig was here. Reading. Maybe for our nice Queen. I do not know. 

Because I had a nice big nap. Ha. 

On my very comfy in the kitchen bed. 

My friend Emmet is very busy today. He has another exam. 

It is a remember everything about talking way way Welsh exam.

BloggerImage

Maybe we will see him on the dining room table at dinner time. If he is not too exam tired. 

We watched the young old detective last night. We had chips. Ha. 

It was a nice quiet looking out the watching window day. That is good. 

Niamh and Orlaith made own made pizza for our dinner tonight. All by themselves. I helped too. 

After dinner I took Orlaith for a nice walk. In the dark. 

We were very brave. Ha. Good for us. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched a new lady detective. On the television. In the den. 

No comments:

Post a Comment