Saturday 10 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Fifty Five

Today is the playing bagpipes day. But we did not play them.

Because we do not have any way too loud noisy bagpipes in our house. That is good.

Some dogs like bagpipes. I do not know why. 

BloggerImage

Today is Saturday old friends breakfast day. 

Craig and Mister Paul went to breakfast all by themselves. 

I could not go with them. I stayed here. To help Zita throw out even more too much stuff.

We even found two go fast chairs. Old ones. So we will give one away. Ha. 

And lots and lots and lots of giant pictures. And an old old beautiful clock. Another one. Ha. Good for us. 

Nobody remembered it. Ha. That is silly. 

And even the go fast tires for the silver little car. Ha. 

We have to make the basement ad empty as can be. 

So we can have a brand wall. For Niamh’s new bedroom. 

After lunchtime I could not go downstairs to help. 

Because Zita said I would get all squished together. Oh dear. 

I did not like staying upstairs so much. I told everybody. 

Then Zita and Orlaith took all our way too much stuff to the take it away store.

Craig and I has a tasty croissant for our lunch. Ha. But we had only one today. Too bad for me. 

Mister Paul is going to have his tasty dinner with us tonight. At our house. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment