Sunday 25 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Seventy

We only had a little sleep in Sunday today.

Because we had too much work to do. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Not so far today because it is not warm even a bit outside. Oh dear. 

When we came home Craig and Zita had the too much coffees. And we watched out the watching window.

And then Zita I put all the old walls and ceilings from our basement into big bags. For a long time. 

For our nice garbage me to take away. 

I sat in the black go fast car so I could watch everything. Ha. Good for me.

Craig looked at Emmet’s brand new big story. He does not have to take a long time anymore.

Because now Emmet can write beautiful stories. Craig only has to look at them. Ha. That is good.

We saw Emmet on the dining room table. Before he had to go to his very little library. At his far away university.

He is very busy. Writing new long stories. And helping the brand new students too. That is nice.

Then Niamh and cousin Orlaith went to the too much money for coffee store. 

To read stories for their nice universities.

Last night Niamh was minding the nice little girls again. Until way past my bedtime. Ha.

So Craig and Zita and Orlaith and I watched the little windy island Scotsman detective. For a long time. 

We had chips. But I could not have any.

Because I had a sick tummy in the morning. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

This afternoon Zita went to the giant store with all the used doors. 

Extra doors from other people’s too much stuff. Ha. 

She wants to find a nice all glass beautiful door. For Niamh’s new downstairs bedroom. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the little island detective again tonight. Maybe. 

Niamh and cousin Orlaith are going out for there own tasty dinner. 

I have to stay here a guard Craig and Zita. It is my best job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment