Tuesday 20 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Sixty Five

I had a very exciting night. Ha. Good for me. 

I am a hero dog. Zita told me. Ha. That is true.

Because last night Craig and I went outside to play our before dinnertime catch the ball game I had a giant adventure.

Because there was a nasty rat. Hiding from me. Right in my own side yard. 

Behind some of the take away from the all empty basement bags. 

Maybe it was going to steal our dinner. Or maybe even bite my family. 

I smelt it right away. But it jumped right at me. Ha. 

That was silly. So I just bit it all dead as can be. Ha. Good for me.

Doctor Susan’s Mister Don came and took it away. He said it was a very big rat. 

He had a rat in his back yard too. He squished it dead. 

But they do not have a fierce guarder dog. Just Miss Lily. 

She does not chase nasty rats away so well. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Everybody was too excited to make our tasty dinner so Mister Tony’s friend brought us pizza instead. 

I got lots of pizza bits. They were special treats. Just for me. Ha. 

Because I am the very best minder dog. And very fierce too. Ha. Good for me.

Miss Devon came to my house today. To make it all spic and span again. With the noisy machines.

Cousin Orlaith cannot go to her own office today. 

Because of the nice doctor’s letter. 

So I minded her downstairs. When the noisy machines were cleaning everything. Ha. Good for me.

Miss Paul is going to have his dinner at our house tonight. He has to go back to way far away England.

So he can fix the not very good bathroom at his own daughter’s house. He is a very good fixer. 

The radio man said that today is the winter is over day. Ha. That is not right. It is still way cold outside. 

And we have lots of snow all over my front yard. I can see it from my watching window. He is wrong. It is known. 

My friend Emmet is very busy in his far away university. 

Because it is time to write his remember everything about talking like a way old Irish person exam. 

In his own little apartment. All by himself. Oh dear. 

Craig did not read any new stories for our nice Queen today.

Because he is a Roman doctor. In way far away England. A long long time ago. Looking for a nasty person. Ha. 

He does not have a nice dog. Only helpers he cannot understand. Oh well. Too bad for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment