Sunday 18 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Sixty Three

We did not have a sleep in Sunday today.

Because we had a breakfast party. Ha. I was invited too.

We made the house all neat and tidy as can be. Then Zita and I went for a little walk. 

Because is is way too cold outside today. 

Then Miss Deirdre and Mister Gene and Mister William and Miss Zoe and their own brand new little baby Miss Leena came to my house for breakfast. Ha. That is good. 

I was very good.

Big nice dogs have to be very careful with little babies. 

Because there are very little. 

I was very gentle. I did not even bark at all. Ha. I got lots of tasty bean treats.

Because I was the best no barking dog. Ha. Good for me. 

We had lots and lots of brand new Mister Kettleman’s bagels. And lots of different tasty cheeses.

But nothing tasty fell on the floor. Not even a bit of the smelly fish. Oh well. 

So I had a nice nap in the kitchen. 

Miss Deirdre is still making the very scary Vikings program. 

But she did not bring any of them to my house. 

That is good. 

And Mister Gene’s daughter is in way far away Scotland. 

Making another famous program about a long time ago Scotsmen. 

With castles and swords. And lots of very big horses. Ha.

BloggerImage

Maybe even ghosts. Maybe.

Then they all had to go back to their own houses in Toronto. On the not too dangerous train. Oh well.

Maybe they will come back for another nice tasty visit. And I can mind baby Leena. All by myself.

Babies always need someone brave to mind them. 

Because they are so just little. Ha. I am the best minder dog. Ever. Zita told me so. 

After all our visitors were gone Zita cleaned up the basement more. Even the ceiling. I could not help.

Because maybe the ceiling would fall right on top of me. Oh dear. I would not like that.

When Zita was all finished I helped her give all our neighbours our nice paper. I am a big help. 

We go right on everybody’s front steps. And put the nice paper there. Ha. Good for us. 

Niamh and Orlaith came home on another not so dangerous train. 

Not our visitors train. Another train. 

But Cousin Orlaith slipped on the slippy outside ice and squished her foot. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

She had to use a go fast chair at the nice hotel. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

Now she has to hop hop hop. 

Like our live outside bunny rabbit. That is silly. Oh well. Too bad for her. 






No comments:

Post a Comment