Saturday 3 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Forty Eight

I am all back home again. From my hospital. That is good.

When I got home I had a nice sleep. Right away. On the comfy rug. In the living room. I was very tired. 

Cousin Orlaith helped me. Then Niamh was home and she helped me too. That is nice. 

BloggerImage

Then everybody was tired so I went to fast asleep with Craig in the big bedroom.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today.

He stayed here. With me. To help me watch everything out my watching window. Ha. That is good.

And we played catch the ball. 

We had a little bit of snow last night. Not too much.

All the too much snow is still in way far away Dublin. 

BloggerImage

So my friend Zita can not get to the aeroport. To find her going home to our house aeroplane. Oh dear. 

Because they can not even open the gate at her parent’s house. 

So she is still in way far away. Oh dear. That is not right.

BloggerImage

After Craig and I had our breakfast bagels I went downstairs to mind Niamh and Cousin Orlaith.

Yesterday they did not have me to guard them. Oh dear. That is not right. 

But nothing happened. That is good. 

Dogs are very good guarders. It is our best job.

Our friend Mister George sent me a picture of his fierce dog guarding his living room. All by himself.

In the very very old all made of big stones house.

BloggerImage

Ha. Good for him. He has a comfy rug too. That is good. 

We had a very quiet day here at my house. That is good.

Because I am still a bit too tired. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Before our dinnertime Niamh and Orlaith made fat cakes. With bananas. Ha. I helped them. 

The they had to go to make it beautiful store for Orlaith’s computer. Because it was a bit too dirty.

I stayed here to mind Craig. He was just reading his other book. 

Craig’s hockey team won last night. They do not win so much this time. Oh well. 

My friend Emmet is very busy. He is learning how to speak to very old all dead people from Wales. 

BloggerImage

Oh dear. I do not think Emmet knows any all dead people from Wales. Maybe. Oh well. 

Tonight Craig and Niamh and Cousin Orlaith went to the little tasty from way far away China restaurant.

Up on our busy street.

It is a tasty treat night.

Because Niamh and Orlaith were way big helps. When I had to go to my hospital. They minded me. 

Because they are my family too. Ha. Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment