Tuesday 13 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Fifty Eight

I had a very nice quiet day today.

Everybody is at work. Even Craig.

So I had a very nice lots of naps day.

After Zita and Cousin Orlaith went to work and Niamh went to her nice university Craig and I had toasts.

We had special toasts today. Very crunchy and chewy square toasts. We had two. 

Because there was more too much snow last night. Oh dear. 

So we had two toasts and looked out the watching window. At all the too much snow. Ha.

Then Craig went in the den to read new stories for our nice Queen. 

So I had a big nap on my comfy in the kitchen bed. Ha. Good for me.

BloggerImage

Then I had a nice nap on the comfy rug. In the living room.

BloggerImage

Then I went back to my kitchen bed.

BloggerImage

Then I minded Craig in the den. When he was all busy reading the new stories. Ha.

BloggerImage

I had a nice quiet day.

Craig read Niamh’s dangerous people long story. So it will be all beautiful. Ha. That is good.

When Cousin Orlaith came home I minded her. Downstairs in her little bedroom. On the comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I took her for our before dinnertime nice walk. Good for me. 

We are going to have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good.

Maybe we will watch new not so scary from way far away detectives tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment