Tuesday 6 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Fifty One

I had a nice nearly quiet day.

This morning I took my friend Zita for a nice walk. I did let her get all lost forever. 

Because maybe she forgot about all our streets. 

Because she was in way far away Dublin for a long time. 

When we were all back home she drove Niamh to her early in the morning class at her nice university.

So Craig and I had two fat toasts. With the special crunchy toasts bread. Ha. Good for us.

We had the tasty all the way from France jam. 

Zita brought home her father’s own made berry jams. From his own backyard berry trees. Ha.

Zita’s mother and father have a full of lots of berries trees backyard. And even tasty vegetables too.

BloggerImage

But the own made special jam is an only for Zita jam. A not for us jam. That is the rule. 

I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh well. 

Then Miss Devon came to make the house spic and span. With the noisy machines. 

I went downstairs to mind Orlaith. It is not so noisy downstairs. Ha. Good for me.

We watched the old detective when he was just young last night. 

But Zita nearly fell fast asleep. In the middle.

Because the time is all different in way far away Dublin. That is silly. 

Maybe that is why they had all the way too much snow. 

Maybe the weather was all too confused too. Maybe 

It is not so warm today. We only played catch the ball a little bit. Oh well. 

It is a bit too sore shoulder day today for my friend Craig. 

Sometimes I have a bit too sore leg day. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

He should have a nice nap. On the comfy big bed. 

I could just mind him there. Ha. That is my favourite job. 

Last night Zita and I put as clean as can be sheets on the big comfy bed 

So Craig had a squeaky clean bath last night. So he would not be so smelly. Ha. 

I minded him when he was all comfy in bed. Ha. Good for me. 

We watched the hockey game. Oh well. Craig’s team even won again. Ha. We were surprised too. 

After lunchtime my friend Orlaith went to the Centre Building to help Niamh. 

I did not go. I stayed here to mind Craig. I got a tasty lettuce treat.

Because I am a very nice minder. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment