Monday 26 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Seventy One

We watched the Scotsman detective last night. 

The nice detective from the very little island. With the very little roads.

We watched until the end. Ha. 

We did not know who the dangerous people were. Until it was all over. Ha. That is a good program. 

Niamh and cousin Orlaith did not watch it with us.

Because they had a tasty dinner at a noisy restaurant. Ha. And Miss Rima was there too.

We got up early this morning. Even Craig too. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice walk.

When we were all home I had my tasty breakfast.

Then we had altogether toasts this morning. Ha. That is right.

Then Zita had to talk to the man again. About nasty animals in our neighbourhood. Oh dear.

The other nice man said he would make brand new walls for my friend Niamh’s brand new big as can be bedroom. Ha.

His name is Mister Mitch. He has two dogs. That is good. And a helper father. 

Mister father will put the bright lights in the new bedroom. 

It is his job for a very long time. Ha. That is good. 

Mister Mitch is going to put another door in my friend Emmet’s bedroom. Ha.

Niamh will have a door too. Not just Emmet.

Craig had used from far away China food for his lunch. I did not have any.

Because I was busy minding cousin Orlaith in the basement. 

Her hoppy foot is still too big and sore. The doctor said so.

So she stayed home today so I could mind her. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig was busy reading new stories for our nice Queen. I did not have to mind him today. 

Because I was busy downstairs.

This afternoon Craig and I played catch the ball. Lots of times.

Sometimes Craig thinks the game is over too soon. And I have to remind him I am not finished.

BloggerImage

Ha. Good for me.

When Zita got home we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

Niamh will be home for our dinner tonight. She is not minding the nice little girls tonight. 

So we can have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment