Thursday 29 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Seventy Four

I had another nice very quiet day.

Everybody was very busy today. 

Zita was at the rascal ladies office. 

Orlaith was at the buffalos building. 

Niamh was writing a brand new story. At the too much money for coffee store. 

Craig and I had the crunchy square toasts for our breakfast. 

Then we played catch the ball. But only a little.

Because Craig was busy reading for our nice Queen again. 

And looking at Niamh’s story. Now it is all finished. Ha. 

So I had a nice quiet nap. On my very comfy in the kitchen bed.

BloggerImage

Tomorrow is a holiday. For everybody.

Because it is nearly time for the invisible bunny to give everybody too much chocolates.

Maybe it is a ghost bunny. Ha, I am not afraid of ghosts. It is known. 

But no chocolates for me. And not my friend Emmet either. Oh dear.

The silly bunny does not know where his very little apartment is. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

A nice lady came to my house this afternoon. 

To take away some too much music machines. Ha. That is good. 

She has a cat. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

We did not watch anything on the television last night.

Because Craig had to have another squeaky clean bath. 

So we did not have any chips. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment