Thursday 15 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Sixty

It was another get up very early in the morning day today.

Because Cousin Orlaith has to go to work very early. 

Miss Della drives her in a car to the giant buffalos Building.

Orlaith works for Miss Della. She is a professor too. But not at the nice university. 

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. 

When we were all home Niamh was all awake too. She had to go to her early in the morning job. 

She has to mind all the little children at the Centre Building. 

There is no school for all the little children this week. So my friend Niamh has to mind them. 

And they give her real money. So she cannot loose anybody. Oh well. 

When Zita went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I did not have toasts.

We had cross buns. All toasted. Ha. I do not know why the buns are cross. Oh well. They are tasty buns.

Then Craig read Niamh’s dangerous people story again. I had a nice nap.

Then Craig and I played catch the ball. Lots of times. Ha. It is not too cold outside today.

We saw my friend Emmet last night. He was not too tired.

Because he does not have his remember everything exam until next week. They moved the days. 

So everybody could have a nice sleep in. Ha. That is good. 

So we talked to him for a long time. I saw him. 

He was eating tasty own made pasta. Just like here at our house. When we are altogether. 

Everybody is very tired because on the get up very early jobs. 

So I had a nice nap after I played catch the ball. Good for me. 

I had my tasty dinner early today. 

Because my tummy was so noisy that Craig could not even read his new stories. For our nice Queen. Oh dear. 

I got tasty treats from the can dinner. Ha. Good for me.

After her work Niamh went to her nice university. To get a book for Emmet.

Because his far away university does not have it. Oh dear. That is not right. 

We are going to make pictures and send them to his fast computer. 

In his very little apartment in far away Antigonish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment